Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Through my Wife's Eye - The North Elevation

It was good to get some photos from a different perspective. Here's one that my wife Julie took from the north side, showing (of course) the north elevation. We are currently waiting on the brickies coming back to lay the bricks here. The roof is now clad, except for a small section near the chimmney (this is held-up as well, because we are waiting on some chmney-mouldings to arrive from the manufacturer).

In the foreground you can see the charcoal that remains from one of our many "burn-offs", and on the left is our wood-pile for the fireplace.



The north elevation - which should resemble the line-drawing at the top of this page.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Wow, I get behind on my blog reading for a few weeks and when I get back your house is almost done! You're right, getting the windows in makes a huge difference. I love it, especially how you've incorporated all sorts of little detailing, like the slate patterns. Congratulations, look forward to seeing how it progresses

9/2/05, 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home