Friday, October 12, 2007

Verandah - Curved Rafters


Our rear verandah has always lagged behind the rest, primarily as I elected to do it myself. We recently finished the roof frame for it, and clad it with galvanised (not zinc-alume) corrugated steel. This finish dulls-off over the years to look old, although it is not as durable as zinc-alume (so maybe when I am 80 years old, maybe I'll have to re-clad it!). I was pleased to show our carpenter the end-rsult -- although what took me four week-ends, he could do in a day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristine Chompff said...

Hello,

We are manufacturers of verandah products and came across your verandah photos in the internet search. We were wondering if the rafters that you used came from our warehouse, as we are looking for images of verandahs to use for marketing purposes. Our name is Lyrebird Enterprises and our website is www.lyrebird.com.au. We would be happy to link to your blog in exchange for using your photo on our website.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Kristine Chompff
Ph: 03 9707 4300

10/15/10, 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home